Guidelines for the ASEAN Digital Literacy Program Awards
The Awarding is open for all ADLP Master Trainers Cohort 1 under Break The Fake Movement. All entries for each category must be uploaded in the designated Google Form link.
Best Project Proposal – $150
- The qualified project proposal for this category must be submitted and reviewed by Break The Fake Movement Team.
- The project proposal must be written in the prescribed template and provided complete with all the details required.
- The proposal must clearly state how will the Master Trainer implement Digitalino on its chosen beneficiary, mobilize resources, and identify partners and beneficiaries.
- The proposal must highlight realistic strategies for conducting the Digitalino sessions and strategic ways for its monitoring and evaluation mechanism.
- The Master Trainer must provide attachments as proof of accomplishments of its mentioned strategies or outputs in the proposal.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Best Social Media Campaign – $100
- The publicity materials must contain complete details of the event such as the title of the activity, partner logos, venue, date, and alike.
- The post must have a short narrative where readers can easily read accurate information.
- Images or videos used must be high-quality, relevant, and eye-catching.
- Highlighting success stories, participants’ output, and Master Trainer’s journey will be given additional points.
5. All posts must be in Public.
Materials Used and its Narrative
Most Number of Trained End Beneficiaries – $200
- The Master Trainer must upload its Narrative Report to the designated Google Drive.
- The Master Trainer must input its data for the number of trained beneficiaries on the “ADLP Monitoring for BTFM Trainers’ Milestones” and “Break the Fake’s ADLP Main Beneficiaries Database.”
Most Inspiring Training Story – $100
- The Master Trainer must successfully conduct a Digitalino session with at least 100 beneficiaries.
- The Master Trainer can share its personal journey in organizing and facilitating sessions or capture a testimonial from its beneficiary.
3. The story must have a compelling narrative, supported by images or attachments.
Most Inclusive Training – $200
- The Master Trainer must have a submitted and reviewed project proposal by Break The Fake Movement Team.
- In the “Target Audience/End-Beneficiaries” section of the project proposal, it must be clearly stated the profile of the participants.
- The participants must belong to marginalized sectors such as persons with disabilities, senior citizens, indigenous people, and/or alike defined by Philippine Statistics Authority.
Most Resourceful Trainer – $100
- The Master Trainer must upload his/her Narrative Report to the designated Google Drive.
- The report must state the strategies in resource mobilization made by the Master Trainer.
- The report must include attachments on how resources were mobilized through partnership, fund raising, or alike.